Sunday, June 8, 2008

Question #124 - completed!

Guess which song it is!
Write your answer under Comments. The person with the first right answer (artist/group + song) wins! Good luck!

Well... what can I say. I better post this one before I change my mind. :) Now there's not much more to add about me; you know which day I go to the opera, the optician and when I throw someone a birthday party.

Photobucket

Updated!
And we have a winner! Congratulations Sofia! The right answer was of course Safety scissors - 7 glasses a day/7 days a week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"7 glasses a day-7days a week" - safety scissors!
Om det är fel måste du erkänna att det var rätt smart ändå

Quizzle fo' shizzle said...

Smart så in i bomben, för det var rätt! Så du är smart och jag är smart. :)

Anonymous said...

Ååå vi är smarta! Men allvarligt talat, vilken normal mänska sitter och räknar alla brillor?

Quizzle fo' shizzle said...

Antagligen de som endast kan räkna upp till sju. ;) Hehe. Nä men det var duktigt att klara den kluriga.